Motion sickness is never fun... so our team put together some quick tips to help you keep nausea at bay and enjoy the rest of your day! :)
1. Get some fresh air. Open a window and let the air cool your face.
2. Keep your eyes on the horizon. Look straight ahead and find a focal point. Put away your phone, maps, and any reading materials.
3. Sit in the front seat. If possible, try to sit up front so you can keep your eyes on the horizon.
4. Close your eyes. If finding a focal point doesn't help, sometimes closing your eyes does.
5. Avoid eating too much or too little. Typically a small starchy snack like crackers will make you feel better.
6. Do not sit facing backward from your direction of travel
7. Take your Hana Tonic! Best taken immediately before boarding a boat, plane, or car, or upon your first sign of queasiness.
Do you have your own tips to add to this list?
Let us know in the comments below!