Are you dreaming of a week in paradise with your family – splashing in the waves, sharing meals at a beachfront restaurant, and sipping on your favorite cold drink? Beach vacations are a nice way to relax and let go of the stress from daily living. So, it makes sense that many people want to know thetop beaches in the US for their upcoming vacations.
The good news is that you can find many picturesque beach vacations without the need to have a passport in hand. There are plenty of stateside destinations with surf and sunshine.
Tips for Planning a Beach Vacation
Here are a few steps to follow if you are planning a vacation to the top beaches in the US:
- Choose a Destination: Most people think of theeast or west coasts when looking at possible destinations for beach vacations. But also think outside the box and look at lakeside beaches or the gulf coast. When picking the destination, you’ll need to consider proximity and whether you would like to travel by car or plane.
- Plan Ahead: There are always more options for vacation rentals when booking the trip in advance. Whenever possible, start planning a few months ahead of your upcoming trip. Planning ahead helps you manage costs and ensure that you have convenient accommodations.
- Keep it Simple: No need to overbook your schedule if you want to have a relaxing getaway. Many people enjoy relaxing in a lounge chair, with a few small activities sprinkled throughout the week.
- Pack Wisely: In addition to your swimsuit and shorts, a few other things can make your beach vacation a pleasant experience. Don’t forget to bring sunscreen, bug spray, a good book, a wide-brimmed hat, and your sandals.
Top Beaches in the US
Are you looking for ideas about where to go? These are some of the most popular beaches in the United States:
- Big Island, Hawaii – Hapuna Beach State Park
- Southampton, New York – Coopers Beach
- Outer Banks, North Carolina – Ocracoke Lifeguarded Beach
- Florida Panhandle – St. George Island State Park
- Outer Banks, North Carolina – Lighthouse Beach
- Oahu, Hawaii – Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Florida – Caladesi Island State Park
- San Diego, California – Coronado Beach
- Kiawah Island, South Carolina – Beachwalker Park
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts – Coast Guard Beach
These beaches are beautiful, easy to access, and have all of the amenities you need for the perfect vacation getaway.
Be Ready for Your Upcoming Beach Vacation
When you are heading to the beach, Hana Tonic is the perfect solution to pack in your day bag. Not only can Hana Tonic shots help withmanaging motion sickness in the car, but it’s also an excellent option to try if you get sea sickness during water sports.
This proprietary blend is a must-have for travelers. In addition to the benefits of settling the stomach, it can also be a great immune booster to keep you healthy so you can enjoy your beach vacation. Try Hana Tonic today!