There are endless options available if you are planning a summer vacation on the east coast. Not only can you enjoy the summer sunshine andbeach views, but there are many fun activities and locations to explore as well.
Top Destinations: Summer Vacation on East Coast
Where do you want to go when planning a summer vacation on the east coast? Here are a few of the most popular and beautiful destinations to consider:
- New York City: The hustle and bustle of a big city can be a fun way to enjoy the east coast. Everyone should visit NYC at least once, with options such as Ellis Island, Central Park, Times Square, Broadway Shows, The Met, the Statue of Liberty, and more.
- Martha's Vinyard, Massachusetts: This beach destination is known as a getaway for the wealthy, with high-priced beach houses and many other beautiful sights. You must get to the island by ferry, leaving from Cape Cod. Choose from beautiful hotels and brightly colored cottages for accommodations.
- St. Augustine, Florida: It's easy to see why many families choose Florida as their vacation destination because of the crystal-clear water and white sandy beaches. St. Augustine is unique because it is filled with beautiful architecture and history. Enjoy the old-world ambiance and cultural heritage with cobblestone streets near miles of stunning beaches.
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire: Enjoy a charming New England coastal town in New Hampshire! This location was founded in 1623 and is known as one of the oldest cities in the United States. Not only is the waterfront beautiful, but there are plenty of museums and historical exhibits to visit.
- Ocean City, Maryland: This island has restaurants and attractions on both sides: bayfront and oceanfront. Stroll down the boardwalk for shopping and amusement rides. Enjoy the stunning waterfront views all over the island.
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: If you are looking for a place to play, Myrtle Beach is a great option to consider. This beach destination is popular for spring breakers and families alike. There are fun amusement parks, weekly fireworks, and different water activities to enjoy.
- Washington DC: Visiting our nation's capital in the spring is something everyone should experience because of the beautiful cherry blossoms in bloom. Additionally, the Smithsonian Institute is a great place to visit, with 17 different galleries and museums.
- Provincetown, Cape Cod: In addition to the delicious seafood and unique shops in the downtown area, Cape Cod is also known for whale watching. In fact, Cape Cod is home to the most humpback whales in the country.
Planning to Travel? Take Hana Tonic!
No matter your destination orform of travel, it's smart to be proactive with natural remedies to managemotion sickness and nausea. Some people are prone to sickness when on planes, cars, buses, or boats. If you feel a little sick, then Hana Tonic can be a quick remedy to calm your stomach.
These small bottles are convenient and simple to pack in your travel bag. Keep Hana Tonic in your day bag, so you always have a health shot when you need it the most.