Do you love travel and adventure but cringe at the thought of the motion sickness that comes every time you get in a car or boat? Nothing is worse than having your activities ruined by motion sickness. Nausea and vomiting make you feel terrible when you are trying to enjoy the adventures that you love.
Motion sickness happens when repeated motion affects your inner ear. Not only does nausea come on fast, but you likely feel dizzy, start to sweat, and experience an overall unwell sensation. If you know that you are prone to motion sickness, then it’s smart to have a few natural remedies on hand. This proactive approach ensures that you are prepared when the symptoms hit.
Homeopathy for Motion Sickness
Homeopathy is one option that might help you manage the symptoms of motion sickness. For this approach to be practical, you need to match the characteristics of the homeopathic remedies with the type of symptoms you are experiencing. Here is an overview of common recommendations for motion sickness homeopathy:
- Sepia: If you experience faintness paired with a sensation of emptiness in the stomach that often accompanies nausea, then sepia might be an appropriate remedy for you.
- Nux Vomica: When severe nauseous accompanied by a sore stomach, then nux vomica is a commonly recommended homeopathic.
- Tabacum: For people who have vomiting and nausea occurring with a headache, then tabacum is a homeopathy remedy that might help. Another sign that tabacum could be effective is when you are experiencing hypersalivation, and the symptoms are improved by fresh air.
- Petroleum: For the times when dizziness and nausea are combined (which commonly happens with motion sickness), then try using petroleum.
- Borax:This homeopathic remedy is most effective in travel-related sickness, especially during the downward acceleration on an airplane.
These are just a few of the many remedy options used in homeopathic treatments. Most homeopathics are small sugar pellets that need to be held under the tongue while they melt.
If you want to identify the most effective solution for your individual needs, then it can be helpful to talk to a homeopathic provider about your symptoms. Often, people have the same symptoms over and over again when motion sickness occurs. You can describe these symptoms to find the remedies that are a good fit for your needs.
Other Natural Remedies for Motion Sickness
If you are unsure about using homeopathic remedies, then consider choosing natural remedies that contain familiar ingredients. Everyday products like ginger, peppermint, and lemon can be helpful when trying to manage nausea and other symptoms associated with motion sickness.
Also, keep in mind that it’s easiest to get ahead of motion sickness in the earliest stages. If you feel the signs of sickness start, then be proactive about using a remedy as soon as possible – before the symptoms progress. It would help if you had an anti-nausea treatment that is convenient and easy to use.
Our Hana Tonic shots are a great solution when you want to manage motion sickness. This powerful supplement contains effective ingredients that help with anti-nausea, including ginger, cayenne, and B vitamins. When you are packing for your next adventure, make sure to have a few bottles of Hana Tonic in your bag – so you will be ready when the motion sickness starts to set in.