Planning a weekend trip or a week-long getaway is an excellent option for reconnecting and strengthening your relationship. If you want a way to rekindle the spark, then it’s time to put a vacation on the calendar. Too often, one-on-one time falls to the back burner because of work, schedule conflicts, andkids. But spending time together is an integral part of creating a lasting relationship.
Vacation Ideas for Couples
You don’t need to go too far to reconnect. Instead, look at vacation ideas for couples where you can stay close to home and enjoy each other’s company. Consider these holiday spots you can share together:
- New York City: If you want to have a high-energy destination and a place with shopping, history, architecture, and more, then New York City should be at the top of your list. There are many romantic options, such as viewing the city from the Empire State Building, rowing in a boat together onCentral Park Lake, or strolling hand-in-hand through Times Square.
- Napa Valley, California: Wind tasting is one of the most romantic activities you can enjoy together. Napa Valley has many luxurious resorts you can choose from, giving you a beautiful place where you can relax and explore at the same time. Plan your couple’s vacation in the offseason (winter) for the best prices.
- Big Island, Hawaii: It’s no surprise that Hawaii is one of the most romantic destinations in the United States. The Big Island is an excellent choice because it offers every landscape you can imagine: sandy beaches, mountains, cliffs, jungle, desert, and more. Explore the island together and have fun making memories that will last a lifetime. For a romantic, once-in-a-lifetime experience, book a helicopter tour so you can see the mountains and beaches from above.
- Scottsdale, Arizona: If red rocks and desert landscapes are your preference, then visit Scottsdale for your couple’s getaway. There are many spas and luxurious resorts where you can let go of the stress and step away from the worries of your home and work responsibilities. Instead, plan a romantic ride in a hot air balloon. Or, if you like adventure, lace up your hiking boots and head up Camelback Mountain.
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming: Do you prefer nature and outdoor activities? Then Yellowstone National Park is a great destination. There are more than 2.2 million acres of wilderness, including geysers, natural wonders, and wildlife. Find a small cabin where you can relax and disconnect for a few days.
Stay Healthy During Your Couple’s Getaway
Make sure you can enjoy your getaway to the fullest by maintaining your health on the road. Hana Tonic is a natural option that includes health-boosting ingredients such as pineapple, ginger, cayenne, lemon, and B vitamins. In addition, this health shot is a simple and fast way to support immune function.Plus, Hana Tonic offers the benefits ofmanaging motion sickness when you are traveling. If you are spending time in the car, plane, bus, or boat, always have Hana Tonic in your bag.