When you have natural remedies all around you, there’s no reason to risk your health on medication with adverse side effects for an upset stomach or other minor ailments. It’s time to ask: what are cayenne pepper and ginger good for? Once you know about natural ingredients with powerful advantages, you will be able to choose healthy supplements to boost your health.
The Benefits of Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne pepper is a powerful ingredient. Just a pinch of cayenne pepper can transform a dish from dull to outstanding. Not only is it tasty, but it has significant health benefits. Find easy ways to implement cayenne pepper into your diet and bask in all its goodness:
- Rich Source of Nutrients:In just one pepper, you can get 72% of your daily recommendation for Vitamin C and 48 percent of Provitamin A’s daily recommendation. These powerful vitamins are essential to keeping a healthy body.
- Improves Vision:Vitamin A is excellent for your vision. Maintain sharp vision and healthy eyes with the right amount of Vitamin A.
- Bone Health:Another way to keep your bones strong and resilient is by eating foods rich in Vitamin A, like cayenne peppers.
- Better Immune Health:Cayenne peppers are excellent sources of Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Both of these vitamins boost your immune system and protect you from sickness.
- Increases Collagen Production:Collagen provides strength and structure to your skin, muscles, and connective tissues. Vitamin C boosts collagen production.
Cayenne Pepper is quite potent. But when you use just a little bit in your diet regularly, you will increase these necessary vitamins and the benefits that come bit them.
The Benefits of Ginger
You may be familiar with ginger from adding spice to your pasta and stir-fry dishes. Ginger is also proven to provide many advantages to your health.
- Speeds Up Digestion:Ginger contains a natural component called Gingerol that helps clear food from your digestive tract as quickly as possible, eliminating any discomfort from irritable food sitting in your stomach for too long.
- Nausea Relief:Because the stomach empties so quickly when you eat or drink ginger, you can relieve pain and discomfort from nausea caused by that food.
- Decreases Bloating and Gas:Ginger calms gassy feelings that sit in your stomach and grow no matter what you do to relieve them.
- Source of Antioxidants:Antioxidants are needed for cell repair. They also show promise in reducing the risk of heart disease and cancer.
Include ginger in your diet to help settle your stomach or increase your overall wellness. Ginger makes any food more delicious, and when you drink it in concentrated form, you can be sure you get your daily intake. Carry a ginger mixture with you tostop indigestion or nausea in its tracks when it comes up unexpectedly. You won’t regret it!
Reach for a Hana Tonic
At Hana Tonic, our proprietary blend of powerful ingredients is delicious and beneficial to your overall health. With our ginger shot, you can gain all the benefits of ginger. When you have an upset stomach, just grab a bottle of Hana Tonic.