Herbal remedies have been used for decades to treat ailments in the body, often used as alternatives to harsh medications. You can drink herbs with hot tea or create a mixture of herbs to mix with your butter and spread on your toast. Some just eat a big teaspoon of herbs to treat their ailments. No matter how you ingest the herbal remedy, you need to know which herbs to take that will actually work.
So what is the best herb for indigestion? What can you do when your stomach is gurgling after a late-night meal and keeping you from getting a restful sleep? Or even worse, you could have an upset stomach after breakfast with a long, demanding day ahead. How do you relieve the painful feelings of indigestion?
Herbal Remedies for Indigestion
Mix up a hot cup of tea or access herbal remedies through smoothies or ginger shots. All that matters is that you are ready to treat your indigestion symptoms as they come. When you are prepared, you can live with the discomfort as little as possible.
Read on to learn herbal remedies for indigestion.
- Ginger:Ginger has been used since ancient times to treat indigestion. The natural properties reduce gas and bloating and promote regular bowel movements. The soothing components will soothe an upset stomach, nausea, and even car sickness. Get your hands on a shot of ginger to keep with you.
- Chamomile:Have you heard of someone drinking chamomile tea to soothe an upset stomach? The hot tea has a soothing effect on the stomach to help you feel comfortable after a meal that does not sit well.
- Licorice:Licorice is available in pill form. It is said to increase the mucus coating in the esophagus and stomach, providing a barrier for particularly acidic foods. Ingest licorice root before a meal that contains high fat or high sugar to prevent indigestion.
- Marshmallow Root:Marshmallow root aids in digestion so that food processes more quickly. Instead of just sitting in your stomach and festering, it moves right along, eliminating indigestion in an efficient manner.
- Papaya Tea:While some people swear by eating fresh papayas to fight indigestion, you can also drink papaya tea. If your stomach is feeling full, especially if you are gassy or bloated, the last thing you want to do is eat more food. Make some papaya tea and sip on the hot liquid to soothe your stomach without getting even more filled up. The natural components reduce indigestion symptoms.
Take care of your body by researchingnatural remedies and implementing them into your daily life. You do not have to be a cook or follow a recipe. Instead, choose prepackaged bottles to keep with you when you unexpectedly experience indigestion.
Reach for a Bottle of Hana Tonic
Hana Tonic is a ginger blendcurated specifically for treating indigestion. This liquid remedy will add nutrients that boost the immune system. We source top-quality ingredients and provide convenient packaging that can be carried with you on the go.