Benefits of Organic Ginger Shots
Ginger shots are full of flavor and offer mini-doses of powerful nutrients that support your health. So whether you are starting your day with a peppy ginger shot or you like to add a ginger shot with a meal, it’s a great way to optimize your health routine.
What are ginger shots good for? Here are some of the ginger shots benefits you can enjoy:
- Nausea: Whether you are feeling queasy while traveling or morning sickness is part of your life right now, ginger can help to soothe the symptoms. Additionally, ginger shots are beneficial for people experiencing nausea because of chemotherapy, after surgery, or during illness.
- Digestion: Indigestion, pain, and discomfort after eating could be an indication of digestive issues. Sometimes, these symptoms occur because the stomach is emptying too slowly. Ginger is beneficial to speed up the digestive process, which can help to minimize the effects of indigestion.
- Anti-inflammatory: One bioactive compound in ginger is known as “gingerol.” The properties are beneficial for health because of the way this antioxidant works to reduce inflammation. Researchers suggest that gingerol is most effective from fresh ingredients, such as the fresh ginger used in our ginger shots, instead of dried.
- Weight Loss: Did you know that drinking ginger shots can have a positive impact on your metabolic rate and blood sugar levels? If you are working on weight loss goals, then adding ginger shots can be an effective method to include with your diet and exercise routines.
- Mental Clarity: Because inflammation can contribute to cognitive decline, it’s likely that the anti-inflammatory effects of ginger are beneficial to protect mental and cognitive health. Preliminary research on this topic shows that ginger can stop inflammatory activity in the brain.
- Heart Disease and Diabetes: This research study found that daily ginger supplements can positively impact fasting blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes. In the same study, researchers also discovered decreased signs of oxidative stress, which means that the risk of heart disease is lower.
What side effects do you get when youdrink ginger shot? Most people only have positive benefits, as listed above. These ginger shots are generally considered safe, although there are a few possible side effects. For example, ginger in high quantities could affect how blood sugar medications are working since ginger decreases blood sugar.
A ginger shot a day isn’t a concern for most people. The only reason adverse side effects might occur is if someone is consuming large amounts of ginger or allergic to ginger.
As with any other dietary change or supplement, it’s always important to consult with your doctor about your individual health needs – especially if you are pregnant. Ginger shots are made from real ingredients, which means that most people can enjoy these shots without any concerns.
Shop our Shots Made with Ginger
If you are looking to improve your health, then it’s likely that you’ve searched online:where to buy ginger shots? The good news is that ginger shots are power-packed with many health benefits in one bottle, without the hassle of juicing ginger at home or cooking with it.
At Hana Tonic, we make it as easy as possible to include ginger in your diet every day. These ginger shots are compact and convenient. Not only can you keep them at home, but throw a few in your bag when you are heading to the office or going on a trip.
As with any other type of nutrient, the key to long-term benefits is to make sure that you are getting these health-boosting properties on a regular basis. Buying Hana Tonic ginger shots gives you a convenient solution to add ginger to your lifestyle – quickly and easily.
A Daily Shot
Is it good to drink a ginger shot every day? Yes! Adding ginger shots to your daily routine is a simple way to optimize your health. You can find a ginger shots recipe online to make your own shots at home. Or, if you don’t have time to spend cleaning a juicer every morning, then a daily Hana Tonic ginger shot is a faster solution.
When should you take ginger shots? It’s up to you! There isn’t an ideal time to take them during the day. So, the best time to drink a ginger shot is whenever it is most convenient for you.
Order for Wellness
What are the best ginger shots? It’s important to make sure you choose a reputable, organic brand that sources high-quality ingredients. Hana Tonic is a popular choice – learn about our company, and you will see that we always maintain the highest levels of commitment to quality.
What are Ginger Shots Made Of?
When using whole foods ginger shots, there are often other ingredients included with the ginger. Our Hana Tonic wellness shots have a full range of ingredients to support immune health and vitality:
Ginger & Lemon Juice
As you can see, there are undeniable benefits of ginger. Lemon is another ingredient that offers immune-boosting support. These two ingredients are powerful when paired together in a shot. Additionally, lemons are packed with antioxidants that help with deep cleansing, digestion, and more.
Pineapple & Cayenne
Pineapple is an excellent source of bromine – an enzyme that fights disease, suppresses inflammation, and eases digestion. At the same time, we also include cayenne in our ginger shots, which is beneficial for weight management, inflammation reduction, and decreasing the risk of heart disease.
The human body needs a range of vitamins and minerals to maintain health and vitality. There are many types of B vitamins that are important for healthy brain function, digestion, energy levels, nerve function, and more. We include B vitamins in our Hana Tonic ginger shots to add another immune-boosting ingredient to this powerful combination.
Shop our Shots
It’s easy to see why ginger shots, paired with these other ingredients that support immune health, offer an effective solution to support health and wellness. But, when you are ready to add ginger shots into your daily routine, Hana Tonic is here to help.
We invite you to Give Natural Wellness a Shot!
These ginger shots are popular among people of all ages, including health enthusiasts, pregnant women, travelers, and more. When you enjoy the benefits of Hana Tonic for yourself, you’ll want to share these ginger shots with friends and family too.
Try our propriety blend of Hana Tonic shots, and make sure to pick up extras if you need a gift for someone else. We promise to support your health regime with powerful ingredients like ginger, pineapple, cayenne, lemon, and B vitamins. Check out our store locator to find our Hana Tonic ginger shots.