Are you constantly changing your diet, trying to find foods that will make your body feel good after you are done eating? Sometimes it feels like an impossible solution. But maybe you do not have to live with the consequences of a sensitive stomach. What if you could find a natural remedy that would settle your stomach andfacilitate digestion?
If you wonder why is my stomach sensitive to everything I eat? It’s time to find a solution to your discomfort. There is no reason to resign to feeling sick after fueling your body. What can you do to help?
Solutions for a Sensitive Stomach
The frustration that builds as you eat healthily or eliminate gluten, dairy, sugar and other elements with no real results can be infuriating. The truth is that you have to eat. You must fuel your body. So what can you eat that feels good to a sensitive stomach?
Read on for some ideas:
- Reduce Stress:Stress can lead to stomach issues. For example, if you live a high-stress life, it slows down your digestive system. Your food sits in your stomach longer,leading to reflux, constipation, and other discomforts. Practice mindfulness, yoga, priority planning, and other stress-reducing activities.
- Learn About Gut Health:An influx of processed foods and a decrease in good bacteria can throw off balance in your gut. Choose foods with probiotics to keep up the good bacteria in your stomach. And decrease your intake of processed and unhealthy foods.
- Drink More Water:Make sure you are hydrated. Dehydration can cause a continual upset stomach that makes you feel like you are sensitive to every food you eat. In reality, your body is telling you to drink more water. Eliminate the possibility of dehydration by drinking 80-100 oz of water per day.
- Eat Smaller Portions:You may try all the dietary changes, like getting rid of wheat, sugar, dairy, or even carbs, with no success. It’s worth trying to see if your body cannot process such large amounts of food at a time. Sometimes discomfort after eating is due to overeating food. If you take in a full day’s recommended calorie intake in one sitting, your body will certainly have difficulty digesting all that food.
- Reduce Caffeine Intake: Caffeine can be a stomach irritant. Have you heard people talk about getting the runs after drinking coffee? While it’s something everyone may agree upon, it doesn’t make it okay. Eliminate caffeine in your life and see if it helps your sensitive stomach.
Is your sensitive stomach holding you back from parties, socializing, and even working to make a living? If you are tired of feeling pain and discomfort in your digestive system, do something about it. Hana Tonic may be just the solution you seek.
If you have a sensitive stomach, Hana Tonic is essential. Our blend of powerful ingredients helps with overall health anddigestive comfort. This simple way to add nutrients and boost the immune system in your daily routine is accessible and tasty. The top-quality ingredients and glass packaging help you maintain your health on the go.