The benefits of ginger are countless: boosts the immune system, treats nausea, is an antioxidant, and increases metabolism, to name a few. Many stores are selling ginger drinks and shots.
If you don’t want to buy store-bought ginger juice, then you might want to learn how to make your ginger shots at home.
Step-By-Step Making Ginger Juice
Do you want to learn how to make ginger juice with a blender? Here are a few simple steps to follow:
- Cut your ginger root into 1-inch chunks. You do not have to peel the ginger before placing it in your blender. Cutting it into small pieces will give your blender a head start and make it easier to blend up.
- Add one cup of water. If you would like to add a little more flavor, then you can use coconut water.
- Blend it until it’s smooth and no chunks are present.
- Strain the ginger juice through a cheesecloth or wire mesh strainer. Be sure to squeeze out the pulp to maximize the amount of liquid produced.
- Transfer the juice into small containers of your choice. Or you can pour it into an ice cube tray to section out portions and freeze to make it last longer.
- If you are drinking ginger juice by itself, it is recommended to drink about 30 ml per day to benefit from ginger’s health effects. Keep in mind that with this blender method, the ginger is 50% diluted.
When working with ginger, be sure to avoid touching your eyes. And it can stain your skin, wash your hands thoroughly after finishing. You can get creative with how you drink ginger juice by adding it to your tea or enhancing any drink flavor. You can drink ginger straight up by itself, or you can add other ingredients.
Ginger Juice Variations
Many people start their day with ginger juice. This helps you feel more energy and begin your day with a pep in your step. When you drink ginger juice on an empty stomach, then the nutrients are absorbed more quickly, and you will feel the positive effects right away. Here are some ways you can mix up your ginger shot:
- Add fresh juice from a lemon. Lemon mixed with ginger is a refreshing, lively taste. The tastes complement each other well.
- Add cayenne for a kick. You may like your shot to be spicy on some days, and cayenne will do the trick with that.
- Add other herbs like turmeric or mint. Other herbs have their own benefits. You can reap the benefits of a variety of tastes while also benefiting your health.
No matter how healthy ginger is, you don’t want to be miserable drinking it. Find the right recipe that is delicious and healthy. Ginger is the perfect ingredient to work with because it can taste pretty satisfying on its own.
It can take a lot of work to make ginger shots at home! If you don’t have the time or energy to make your own shorts, then Hana Tonic is a convenient and delicious solution. Not only do our shots make it easy for you to enjoy the benefits of ginger, but you also get other immune boosting ingredients life lemon, pineapple, B vitamins, and cayenne. If you are searching for a simple way to improve your health with natural antioxidants and herbs, then Hana Tonic is your solution. Our convenient packaging makes it easy to take a bottle on the way out the door. Grab your supply of Hana Tonic today.